Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mama Bean’s Kitchen Sample Menu and Survey

In addition to making delicious things for my family and sharing them with you all I have also been in the process of starting a new business called Mama Bean's Kitchen. We’ll be delivering prepared meals to customer’s homes that will simply need reheating or can be frozen for later use. The meals will be locally handcrafted using fresh, whole, sustainable ingredients. The first step I am taking in the business is to do a little market research. First I would like to introduce my menu then invite you all to take a short survey. As a thank you for taking the survey I will be sending out $5 off coupons to everyone who has taken the survey once the business launches. Thank you so much for your consideration and support in this new endeavor. Please feel free to send anyone a link to this blog entry you might think is interested in helping me gather data.










Sample Menu
Soups – $10-$14
Pumpkin Sausage soup (vegan & gluten free options)
Tomato Cous Cous
Minestrone (vegan & gluten free options)
Chicken Meatball with Orzo

Entrees – $12-$16
Risotto Pie (vegan & gluten free options)
Lasagna
Mushroom and Lentil Pot Pie (vegan option)
Chicken and Dumplings w/mashed potatoes

Baked Goods – $8-$18
Cinnamon Rolls
Savory Rolls (with cheese and herbs)
Pie (strawberry rhubarb, pumpkin, apple, seasonal) – dairy free option
Crisp (pear ginger, blackberry, seasonal) – vegan, gluten & sugar free (made with Maple Syrup)
Cookies (snickerdoodles, chocolate chip… who knows)

Follow this link to take the survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/mamabeanskitchen

1 comment:

  1. Your menus sound wonderful and having gluten free and vegan is such a plus!!
    I would like to link you to my own health and wellness site to help my clients learn about you. Good luck!
    Joan Lubar-Alvarez
    www.jlahealthstop.com

    ReplyDelete